Bismillah wal-hamdulillah wa-salatu wa-salam 'ala Rasulillah, amma ba'd.
- Please access previous articles by using the keyword list or the search box so as to avoid enquiring about topics that has already been posted
- Please follow the general Islamic guidelines of conduct when posting comments on articles
- Please ensure that your comments are easily readable (proper spelling, punctuation, capitalisation & paragraphing) and related to the topic.
- Please be reminded that IslamIQ.sg has a high hit rate of more than a thousand times per week, hence the comments you post will be read both by Muslims and non-Muslims alike (including government personnel)
- Comments that belittle or insult articles on IslamIQ.sg or comments posted by other readers will not be tolerated.
- Spamming the website by posting multiple comments that has little value will not be tolerated.
- Comments that are insulting towards any other person(s), groups, organizations or fellow readers will be removed. Keep the criticism constructive.
- Comments that are political in nature such as those related to the crusades in Iraq & Afghanistan, the illegal occupation of Palestine and terrorism/jihadism are extremely sensitive topics. Do refrain from such comments and err on the side of caution.
- Any comments deemed contradictory to Islamic teachings will be removed.
- Any links posted to websites that has objectionable content will be removed.
- Comments that promote sales of products, online petitions, requests for money or donations will be removed.
- Comments that imply support of terrorists/terrorism will be removed.
- Comments that promote person(s), groups or organizations linked to terrorists/terrorism such as al-Ikhwanul Muslimun, Hizbut Tahrir and Jemaah Islamiyah will be removed.
- Do not copy & paste fatawa or articles into the comment area. Post a few lines of extract or a link to the full fatawa or article. If you have authored the article yourself, then you probably need your own blog.
- Please direct questions & concerns to IslamIQ.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions dealing with why comments were removed are best sent via email, not within the comment area.
These basic guidelines and restrictions were drawn up to ensure this website's longevity and continued existence. With its implementation, past comments that did not conform to these guidelines and restrictions have been removed with immediate effect.
We would like to thank all the past contributors and hope they will continue to contribute constructively to IslamIQ.sg.