Bismillah wal-hamdulillah wa-salatu wa-salam 'ala Rasulillah, amma ba'd.
1) To ensure that matters of religion are returned to al-Qur'an al-Kareem and to the authentic Sunnah of Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam, and to understand them both in accordance with the understanding of the righteous predecessors - the Sahabah, tabi'in, and tabi'ut tabi'in and the imams who follow them.
2) To caution Muslims about all forms of shirk, innovations, and philosophy that contradicts the tenets of Islam.
3) To cleanse the widespread use of weak and fabricated narrations which are falsely attributed to Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam.
4) To educate Muslims with the true Islamic way of life and act in accordance to its teachings in all matters.
5) To revive Islamic knowledge and unite Muslims upon clear truths.